These housings installed with one Fuel-Gard® monitor cartridge, will continually check the entire flow of fuel, not just mere samples, for water or solids contamination. By performing three jobs, this small compact monitor assures clean, dry fuel. It absorbs free and emulsified water, removes ultra-fine solids, and shuts down system flow when hit with a localized slug of water.
Both interior and exterior surfaces of the carbon steel body are epoxy coated to protect against corrosion. This sturdy, single cartridge housing is easy to maintain and requires only 2" (51 mm) base clearance for cartridge change out.
Standard Housing Design
• Carbon steel body
• Aluminum head
• Epoxy coated internally and externally
• 150 psi (10.3 bar) design pressure
• Swing bolt quick open closure
• Buna-N o-ring closure gasket
• Vent and drain connections w/brass petcocks provided